9.15.2006

Saben que es difícil aguantar esa presión,
saben que sus superhéroes en realidad son
superjunkies



Hace un ratito fui consciente de eso, mira tú. No hay superhéroes. Sólo iguales. Y de esos iguales, algunos brillan mucho entre nublados y noches frías.


You're naked inside your fear
You can't take back all those tears
The shots in the dark from emptied guns
Are never heard by anyone
Never heard by anyone
Yeah I'm hiding
In the fallout
Now I'm wasted



Explicaciones innecesarias ante preguntas inexistentes. No hay necesidad de justificar una persona entendida como personaje. ¿Para qué agotarse?


I wake up, it's a bad dream,
No one on my side,
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.
Wouldn't mind it
if you were by my side
But you're long gone,
yeah you're long gone now.


Tonight, I just feel too tired. I would really need a big, warm hugh. Like those "promised" and laughed ones.

Leaving so soon...

No hay comentarios: